- Langley, Kamloops; BC
- Salary: $40,000 to $45,000 /year
- Benefit Plan (including dental)
- Schooling Compensation
Our company is looking to hire an additional Project Administrator in our Langley, BC branch to help with a variety of project and accounting related activities. This role is intended to for someone interested in growing their experience in a wide variety of areas and let them better understand how a business works from the performance of field work all the way through to the billing and collection of funds.
This role does require out of town work for up to 3 weeks at a time, possibly 2-4 times a year. Typically this notice is given a month in advance to allow for the individual to have things in order when they leave.
Previous employees in this role have moved into accounting, project management and estimating.
* Client/Vendor Communication
* Job Costing and Reporting (daily, weekly or monthly as needed)
* Light Variance Analysis and Presentation
* A/R Billing (creating/proofing Invoices)
* A/P Receiving (vendor invoice entry, approvals, proofing, sorting)
* Payroll (assembly, proofing)
* General Office Administration
* Some travel (company paid) is required (up to 3 weeks at a time)
* Proficient in MS Excel***
* Team spirit and ability to work under pressure
* Self Motivated
* Great time management and multitasking skills
* Not afraid of asking tough questions
* Some travel (company paid) is
* Valid B.C. Class 5 Drivers License required.
* Union experience an asset but not necessary